It's the unofficial beginning of summer! Living in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, we literally live where other people vacation! Lucky for us, there is so much to do that the affordable possibilities are endless.
Here are five fun and inexpensive ways to enjoy Memorial Day Weekend that the entire family will love and earn cashback as you spend!
- Check out a Popular Site! Miami and Fort Lauderdale have so many sights that you can visit. Check out the Deering Estate in Miami. They are reducing their entry fee to $5 for Memorial Day Weekend.
- Visit the Beach! It might sound cliché, but beach days are the best family days. Oleta River State Park in Miami, Hollywood Beach in Broward County, or Lake Worth Beach in Palm Beach are great options. Check out sites like Parkopedia for parking information. Grab some snacks, drinks, and food from the nearest grocery store and make it a day to remember.
- Go to the Movies! There are loads of summer blockbuster movies out now. Daytime matinee movies usually cost less than going to the movies at night. Some Movie Theaters even have mini-arcades, so you get some games in too! Check out Fandango for movie times and locations.
- Have a Bar-B-Que Potluck! Invite friends and family over to enjoy the backyard you redid with your Home Equity Line of Credit from Tropical Financial Credit Union. Have those invited bring food or drinks to help keep the cost down. If you have a pool, it’s even better!
- Check out the Air and Sea Show! The Air and Sea Show is back! This is a Memorial Day tradition. Learn more about what to expect for this year’s festivities.
Wherever you and the family go or what you do, remember to use your TFCU Daily Rewards Debit Card to get cash back on your purchases. Let the summer fun begin!