Refinancing Your Home Loan With a Credit Union
When it comes to refinancing a home loan, rates are one of the most important factors homeowners look at, but refinancing with a credit union is more than just numbers. We provide members with all the resources and benefits that make refinancing a home just as enjoyable as the memories made in it. Let us help you determine your refinancing goals, so you can feel at ease with your credit union mortgage.
Benefits of Refinancing a Mortgage with TFCU
- Ability to cash out on refinancing for major expenses such as home improvements
- Opportunity to lower the life of your current mortgage loan
- Competitive low-interest rates
- Ability to eliminate Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Low closing costs
FLORIDA MORTGAGE REFINANCE INTEREST RATES
Refinancing a mortgage is about saving money, cut costs by comparing credit union refinance rates to find which option is best for you.
Rates effective as of September 27, 2021
What's the rate?*
At a 2.500% interest rate, the APR for this loan type is 2.657%. The payment schedule would be:
- 179 payments of $1000.18 at a rate of 2.500%
- 1 payment of $1001.04 at a rate of 2.500%
If an escrow account is required or requested, the actual monthly payment will also include amounts for real estate taxes and homeowner's insurance premiums.
What's the APR?**