LEARN ABOUT TFCU HOME LOANS
Not sure what you’re getting into with a Florida mortgage?
Learn about the different types of mortgages TFCU offers like:
- Fixed Rates (10, 20, 30 years)
- Jumbo Rates (15, 30 years)
- 5/1, 7/1 & 10/1 ARM (adjustable rates)
- 5/1 Jumbo ARM (adjustable rates)
Compare Florida Home Loan Interest Rates As Low As
Just because South Florida mortgage rates are on the rise, doesn’t mean ours have to be.
Compare different mortgages & rates in South Florida, so that you can end up saving hundreds to thousands of dollars on your home loan.
Rates effective as of September 27, 2021
What's the rate?*
At a 2.500% interest rate, the APR for this loan type is 2.657%. The payment schedule would be
- 179 payments of $1000.18 at a rate of 2.500%
- 1 payment of $1001.04 at a rate of 2.500%
What's the APR?**